The following terms of service (“TOS”) will apply to the agreement to provide e-between:
The company, CDL Mentors LLC, an approved Training Provider of Theory, Range & Public Road Courses as Mandated by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration, and;
The customer, the Student, the person who availed our online courses. (Actual Courses has separate Terms of Service).
These terms and conditions govern the way in which you will gain access to our eLearning courses.
Grant of Access
In consideration of your payment, we hereby grant you Log in Details to use the purchased eLearning courses (“Lessons”). This access is limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-sub licensable and non-transferable, and is subject to the rights and obligations granted under these terms. This Log in Details is personal to you and cannot be shared or exchanged with others.
By visiting our website and accessing the information, resources, services, products, and tools we provide for you, either directly or indirectly (hereafter referred to as ‘Resources’), you agree to use these Resources only for the purposes intended as permitted by:
- The terms of this User Agreement, and
- Applicable laws, regulations and generally accepted online practices or guidelines.
Wherein, you understand that:
- In order to access our Resources, you may be required to provide certain information about yourself (such as identification, contact details, etc.) as part of the registration process, or as part of your ability to use the Resources. You agree that any information you provide will always be accurate, correct, and up to date.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information associated with any account you use to access. Accordingly, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account/s.
- Accessing (or attempting to access) any of our Resources by any means other than through the means we provide, is strictly prohibited. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of our Resources through any automated, unethical or unconventional means.
- Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our Resources, including the servers and/or networks to which our Resources are located or connected, is strictly prohibited.
- You shall not copy, modify, transmit, distribute or in any way exploit the Products or any other copyrighted materials provided other than for your individual training. Any other purpose is expressly prohibited under these terms. You shall also not permit anyone else to copy, use, modify, transmit, distribute or in any way exploit the Products or any other copyrighted materials.
- We may provide various open communication tools on our website, such as blog comments, blog posts, public chat, forums, message boards, newsgroups, product ratings and reviews, various social media services, etc. You understand that generally we do not pre-screen or monitor the content posted by users of these various communication tools, which means that if you choose to use these tools to submit any type of content to our website, then it is your personal responsibility to use these tools in a responsible and ethical manner.
All content and materials available on https://cdlmentors.com, including but not limited to text, graphics, website name, code, images and logos are the intellectual property of CALmatters, and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of any content on this site is strictly prohibited, unless specifically authorized by CAL matters.
Customer acknowledges that they have been made adequately aware of the initial rates and fees associated with services being rendered by the Company and have received a complete description of services to be rendered:
- Payments and Fees – Customer acknowledges that the Company is under no obligation to provide services under the terms of this Agreement until all stated charges have been paid-in-full, and Company has been able to adequately verify the validity of said payment.
- Partial Payments – Will become due and payable stipulated on the Financing Contract, and will continue as such for all subsequent invoices.
- Late Payments – Any account that becomes past-due may will be subject to an late payment fee stipulated on the Financing Contract, and may be suspended or disabled for non-payment at any time at the sole discretion of the CDL Mentors.
- Restoration Charge – Accounts suspended or disabled for non-payment may be subject to a restoration charge due and payable prior to service being restored. Any accounts that are not collectable by the Company will be turned over to an outside collection agency. If your account is turned over for collection, you agree to pay the Company a “Collection Fee” of not less than $150, in addition to any fees that may be imposed by the outside collection agency or its legal representation. All services that the Company offers are considered to be provided on a strictly prepaid basis.
All services rendered by the company are provided on a Non-Refundable basis. This includes, but it not limited to, setup fees, monthly fees, service fees, access fees, to name a few. In addition, if your account is cancelled by the company for violation of this Agreement all payments made to the Company become completely non-refundable.
Suspension of Services for Non-Payment
CDL Mentors LLC reserves the right to suspend delivery of all services if CUSTOMER fails to timely pay any undisputed amounts due to CDL Mentors LLC under the Agreement, but only after CDL Mentors LLC notifies CUSTOMER of such failure and such failure continues for thirty (30) days or more after the payment due date. Suspension of the CLD Mentors LLC services shall not release CUSTOMER of its payment obligations under this Agreement. CUSTOMER agrees that CDL Mentors LLC shall not be liable to CUSTOMER or to any third party for any liabilities, claims or expenses arising from or relating to suspension of the services resulting from CUSTOMER’s non-payment.
CDL Mentors LLC collects information that personally identifies you. For example, CDL Mentors LLC asks for your name and email address. We will use this information to contact you via e-mail about services available at CDL Mentors LLC.
CDL Mentors LLC, or its advertisers, may place a “cookie” in the browser files of your computer. Cookies, a standard industry technology, are small pieces of information or files that are stored on a user’s computer by the Web server through a user’s browser for record keeping purposes. The information can be retrieved to personalize, monitor, or regulate use of the site. Cookies allow CDL Mentors LLC to automate access and data entry functions of the site, such as your login information, and tailor the site to a user’s preferences or interests. In addition, cookies allow CDL Mentors LLC to track usage of the site to determine those areas of the site that are useful or popular, thereby enabling CDL Mentors LLC to improve and update its products and services.
Direct Mailings and “Opt In” versus “Opt Out”
Selecting to “Opt In” means that CDL Mentors LLC may send you information about various products and services that may be of interest to you, such as a Free newsletter regarding the various methods to capitalize your business, alternative sources of funding, creative ways other businesses have been successful, products and or services that may assist in your search for business capital, or in other ways aid your business.
Company will not sell, lease, borrow, give, or otherwise dispose of any type of customer provided information to any third party unless compelled to do so by law or in cooperation with any law enforcement investigation. Company reserves the right to collect and utilize any customer information, including, but not limited to email addresses and web site cookies, for internal tracking and/or marketing purposes.
Disclosing Your Information
CDL Mentors LLC will NOT disclose any Personal Information except as described above or in its Terms and Conditions. CDL Mentors LLC may disclose user information, including demographic data, in an aggregated form that does not identify individual users in order to describe its services to prospective partners, advertisers and other third parties and for other lawful purposes.
We strategically design our Online Courses in the most easy to understand manner. CDL Mentors LLC will not be liable for failure to pass of any students in terms of CDL Related examinations.
Violation of Terms
Should Customer violate any of these terms, the Company will attempt to contact the customer by email or telephone before taking any action where avoidable. However, the Company will pursue whatever action is necessary to serve its best interest in these cases, even if that should necessitate the suspension or termination of Customer’s services without any type of notification.